Monday, August 31, 2009

"...hip, sexy Twilight vampire..."

I have been so enamored lately with all things Twilight, so when I see an actor in another show back before they were "vampires" I get really excited. I usually jump up and down and point and say, "That's Kristen (or Rob, or Taylor, etc.) from Twilight." To which my husband says, "Who?"

A few weeks ago I could barely contain myself when I saw Kellan Lutz and Cam Gigandet on back-to-back episodes of CSI:NY and CSI. Sadly, there was no one around to share this with, so I bugged my dear hubby and called to tell him this most important and exciting news!

There was also this hilarious Diet Mountain Dew commercial with Kellan and a girl running away from a killer ferret, dressed like Jason, chasing them with a chain saw. The commercial stopped and read "FACT: FERRETS ATTACK MORE PEOPLE THAN GRIZZLY BEARS."  Grizzly bears!  Perfect!  I bet Emmett would appreciate the humor.

Well, last week, while dh and I were watching the season finale of our new favorite Summer series, Royal Pains, there was a nod to my favorite vampire.

Hank's brother, Evan, fears he was bitten by a bat and beginning to turn into a vampire.  He wakes up and screams when he notices marks on his body, then runs to Hank to check him out.

While his big brother, who's also a doctor, looks at his skin, Evan asks, "So, do you think I'm gonna turn into like, an old-school Bela Lugosi type, or maybe, like a hip, sexy Twilight vampire with like the [makes kissing sounds] and the cool hair or what?"

I was rolling when I heard that and ate it up!  I even rewound it at the end just so I could watch it again.  Sweet hubby just rolled his eyes at me, laughed and said, "Oh my."

You can watch it below.  Just fast forward to where the time reads 2:25. You fans are going to love it!

1 comment:

Judy said...

You can always call me instead of your dh when you recognize one of the guys in another part!!!
Judy