Saturday, August 29, 2009

Yes, Another Twilight Blog

There are many great blogs out there with up-to-date information about all things Twilight related.  I have scads bookmarked, and a couple that I visit daily (Twilight Treasury and TwilightMoms).  There are even some that are quite unique and comical (Twilight Guy).  I love almost all of them.

However, I wasn't finding an outlet for my own thoughts; a place where I could comment on things I've noticed or discovered since this obsession started nearly two months ago.   

So, I thought, why not start my own?

I immediately imagined all those non-Twilighters out there sighing and screaming a collective, "Not another Twilight blog!"  Then inspiration struck.  Imagine my excitement when the name was available!

I feel so clever.

I don't intend to be a carbon copy of other Twilight blogs and hope you find something you enjoy when you visit. If you think something is missing or have an idea, please share it in the comments.  Just remember to play nice or the Comment Nazi will delete you.

I look forward to hearing from my fellow Twilighters and everyone else!

No comments: