Monday, October 26, 2009

New Moon preview during Sunday Night Football

For those of you who don't know, there a was a new preview of New Moon during the Giants-Cardinals game last night around 9:30.  It was awesome!

There were different clips than the current trailer on the official website:  more of Victoria, Laurent being chased by the pack, Jacob "wolfing" out about to attack Edward, and so much more. Michael loved it and commented on all the action.  He even skipped back so we could watch it again.  I told him not to erase it, but he forgot and now it's gone forever. Boohoo!!

Seriously, I really did cry when he told me.  He immediately ran to my laptop to find it online so he could connect it to our flat screen TV and make me happy.  Alas...no preview. 

Okay, I know I'm not crazy because he saw it with me.  No matter how hard I try though, I cannot find it online.  Apparently the powers that be don't want this one virally distributed or something, but certainly there would be some mention of it somewhere.

I will not rest until I find it.  When I do, I will reveal it here it all it's wonderful, sexy-vampire/wolf-action/scary-Volturi glory.

No comments: