Sunday, November 29, 2009

Jimmy Kimmel Live This Week

Be sure to watch Jimmy Kimmel Live this week.

Tonight, Rob, Kristen and Taylor along with Death Cab for Cutie are scheduled.  It'll be a "Twilight Twi-fecta" as Jimmy puts it.  I think it's a repeat, but who cares?!  I cannot wait to watch it!  The rest of the week he has Kellan Lutz, Nikki Reed, and Ashley Greene.  I have yet to see Elizabeth Reaser appear on any talk shows.  I wonder why that is.  Hmmm...I must research this and get back to you later.

I'm bummed I missed Peter Facinelli last week.  I set my DVR on my iPhone, but it didn't pick it up.  There were probably too many other shows being recorded.  We use the DVR a lot in my family so schedule conflicts happen frequently.  I don't know what I did before my DVR.

Wait, yes I do.  I used a VHS recorder and tape that had been used over and over for years, and was grainy and horrible to watch.  Oh, how I enjoy AT&T Uverse!

No comments: