Tuesday, November 17, 2009

This Week's Line-Up

One down and four to go; days of TV interviews that is.  I set my DVR Sunday night to record my favorite people from the Twilight saga: Rob Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and Ashley Greene. They will be appearing on The Jay Leno Show, The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien, The Today Show, The Ellen Degeneres Show, Live with Regis and Kelly, and I'm sure others I don't even know about. The other stars are on various talk shows as well, but I only have so much time people.

Last night, Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart appeared on The Jay Leno Show and The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien, respectively. 

It was great how Jay had one of Taylor's favorite football players, Jerry Rice, show up to pass the football for Taylor to "earn" his plug. And I loved the part on Conan when Kristen ran her fingers through his hair; she credits Nikki Reed for starting that. They both were so cute and I just love how they seem shy and down-to-earth.

Here they are, just in case you missed them. Fast forward to the times I've listed. Taylor is at 16:55; Kristen is at 19:08. Enjoy!



No comments: